22. My whole life can be described as me just wingin' it.
Everything from your mussed up hair,
To the stardust in your lungs.
The stars in your eyes,
And the heartbeat in my chest when you smile.
I want the shaking I get when you talk to me first,
And the glazed look in your eyes at 6AM.
I want you,
And all the things I used to think
I could live without.
written by (via avvfvl)
written by Ocg (via blua)
Why is being told that Marilyn Manson removed his lower two ribs so he could suck his own dick in middle school like a common thing why is that an experience every American child goes through i just don’t
I want a movie about greek gods where hades isn’t the antagonist
By all accounts the antagonist in every Greek Gods movie should be Zeus’s dick. Nothing else causes as much murder and mayhem.
written by every person ever at least once regardless of skin color, heritage, or religion (via spicy-vagina-tacos)
some of you are grown as fuck talking about “skinny shaming”
like you don’t remember the shit you said to fat kids growing up
1. Nothing you can say or do is good enough
2. They comment on the smallest flaw or perceived imperfection
3. They drag up your past and won’t allow you to be different
4. They act like they are fabulous and never make mistakes
5. They leave you feeling guilty and ashamed of who you are
written by Unknown (via llleighsmith)